Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
sccy pistols >

sccy pistols

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

sccy pistols

Old 10-01-2016, 07:13 AM
Typical Buck

my son decided to get one to keep in the house. he called to say that he finally shot the gun at a range and at close range it was fairly accurate. he was on a limited budget so I think it was why he got it. he lives in Va. and wont be carrying in on person.
Old 10-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mr. Slim
my son decided to get one to keep in the house. he called to say that he finally shot the gun at a range and at close range it was fairly accurate. he was on a limited budget so I think it was why he got it. he lives in Va. and wont be carrying in on person.
I think he'll be happy with his SCCY. Let us know how it holds up and performs. You can't beat the lifetime warranty or if it's stolen they replace it for free. I saw one in either Bass Pro or Cabela's showcase. I drop in them often just to see what they have.
Thanks for the reply.