Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Steyr Rifles >

Steyr Rifles

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Steyr Rifles

Old 09-22-2015, 02:02 AM
Spike

Default Steyr Rifles

Looking for a Steyr in the 280 cal stainless all weather gun ,anybody know where I can find a couple of them
Old 09-22-2015, 07:52 AM
Typical Buck

This the animal?

http://www.eurooptic.com/steyr-prohu...ack-stock.aspx

EuroOptic is fast becoming the "go to guys" for guns & equip from across the pond. Their prices are usually unbeatable & they always seem to have it in stock! Last Dec my bud wanted a Sako Finnlight (7-08) with a 3x9x36 Swaorovski held atop by OptiLok. Nobody locally had any, nor could they guess when they get one if they ordered it. (Doing biz with Beretta is like that! ) So I found & ordered all of it from EuroOptic. The scope & bases/rings were on my doorstep in a couple of days & the Sako was sent to my local Gndr Mtn. By the weekend I mounted it all, sighted it in & his wife gave it to him Sat night for their anniv & Sunday morn he dropped a buck with it!

They are in PA & make doing biz VERY easy!

Last edited by HatchieLuvr; 09-22-2015 at 07:54 AM.