Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
Price drop  As new Browning BAR Longtrac, 300 Win Mag, Grade II >

Price drop As new Browning BAR Longtrac, 300 Win Mag, Grade II

Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Price drop As new Browning BAR Longtrac, 300 Win Mag, Grade II

Old 08-29-2015, 07:51 AM
Spike

Default Price drop As new Browning BAR Longtrac, 300 Win Mag, Grade II

Last price drop to 700 shipped!

I have an almost new Browning BAR Longtrac in Grade II for sale, 300 Winchester Mag. This has the silver receiver with gold inlays and upgraded satin finish stock. Wood is beautiful (see pics!) and the entire rifle is in perfect condition. Properly broken in and fired for groups only, has never been hunted. (approx 100 rounds down the tube) Tested only with 165 Sierra Game Kings, we were getting approx 1 MOA at our testing distance of 150 yards. 7 of 9 into 1.5" at that distance, pretty damn accurate for a BAR. Two slight pulls noted in results. Leupold rings and mounts included as are the box and all paperwork. I did not fill out the warranty info so you are good to go there.

Keep in mind these groups at at 150 yards!

Load information included as are the test targets and composite target. (I overlay all three targets into one to see overall accuracy...) Hint: These are light weight barrels (the gun will be a joy to carry), however you need to let it cool some between groups!!! Not bad for a 2-7 power scope, could have used more magnification for testing, but...

I paid over $1200.00 for this three months ago at Bass Pro Shops. I do not want to sell as this would make a great Pig, Bear or Timber Elk rifle. I had to replace my truck last month and need to put on new tired before winter, so...

NOW $700.00 FIRM SHIPPED to the lower 48 states. I will be shipping in the original box and DOUBLE boxing that. (meaning it will cost me a bunch to ship but it will be safe!) Of course it will be insured for $900.00. No trades please. Paypal (you pay the fees) or Money Order accepted.

PM me or TEXT (fastest) at 253-312-2136

PLEASE BE SURE YOUR DEALER WILL ACCEPT A SHIPMENT FROM A PRIVATE CITIZEN. ALMOST ALL DO, HOWEVER PLEASE VERIFY.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited by cornhuskid; 09-01-2015 at 02:15 PM. Reason: PRICE DROP