Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Aged Posts ? >

Aged Posts ?

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Aged Posts ?

Old 06-19-2015, 06:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Aged Posts ?

For me; I don't care if a old posting is resurrected from the dead !

If I find that topic interesting I'm going to take a look at it.

I have been known to offer my opinion - often misguided I'm sure...........................

Even if it was a question where the OP never returned; if the question was one I was interested in hearing others responses.

May I say with the exception of when someone asks; "Which is better, Ford or Chevy ?"

Do you respond to aged posts, other than to remark on how old it is ??

Last edited by Sheridan; 06-20-2015 at 05:03 PM.
Old 06-19-2015, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't mind them, one was resurrected a while back, it was an interesting read, i commented, and don't care if it was 5 years old.
Old 06-20-2015, 01:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think the only thing that I find a little annoying is when someone resurrects an old post as their very first post on the forum, asking a question - that may (or more likely) is not related to the original post.

There is alot of good info in old threads. The search function is a great tool, I use it often.
Old 06-20-2015, 02:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

don't mind the old post revivals as much as just after a new member searches for a topic they have experience in and reply, one of the local Nazi's who are only concerned with increasing they're own post count, comes back chastising them for bringing up an old post, then stating how long its been since the OP has logged on.
those same members will argue their right to post anything at anytime, but are on new members like ugly on an ape for posting on a 5 year old thread, also they are a walking HNI TOS dictionary, to much drama for me these days.
RR