Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Weather Mark V Accumark >

Weather Mark V Accumark

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Weather Mark V Accumark

Old 01-22-2015, 11:03 AM
Typical Buck

Default Weather Mark V Accumark

I've always wanted a Mark V as I had 2 different Vanguard Synthetic models for about 10 years and paid 300 for them brand new at Walmart. I'm ready for an upgrade as I am going to treat myself for graduating in December from college. I've heard great things about these rifles. My Vanguard is in 257 Weatherby and when I purchase my new rifle it will be the same. So what is the fair price range? At Gander Mountain they are 1799 with 10% with their new years promotion sale,which everything in the store is 10%. So it will basically be 1700.
Old 01-22-2015, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's not a bad price. Make sure that you get the range certified model. It will cost a little more, but is guaranteed to shoot under 1 moa.
Old 01-22-2015, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by redgreen
That's not a bad price. Make sure that you get the range certified model. It will cost a little more, but is guaranteed to shoot under 1 moa.
that;s the one they call sub moa i have several of them they are great shooters !!
Old 01-24-2015, 04:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Make sure your shoulder one and see how it fits and feels to you. My main complaint with them is their weight.