Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Encore pro hunter problems >

Encore pro hunter problems

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Encore pro hunter problems

Old 11-25-2014, 02:55 PM
Spike

Default Encore pro hunter problems

I just recently purchased a tc encore pro hunter chambered in a 7mm Mag put a scope on it and took it to the range today. My problem is when I shoot the gun from a led sled the action opens up after the shot without me pulling the lever to open it. Has anyone had this problem? What did you do?
Old 11-26-2014, 03:15 AM
Typical Buck

had a tc encore pistol do the same sent it back to tc & told them i needed back in 2 wks for hunting season something was wrong with the tang or a weak spring had it back in 4 days after they received it
Old 11-26-2014, 05:09 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by t.shaffer
had a tc encore pistol do the same sent it back to tc & told them i needed back in 2 wks for hunting season something was wrong with the tang or a weak spring had it back in 4 days after they received it
Did they say what the problem was?
Old 11-26-2014, 06:18 AM
Typical Buck

i believe they said it was to do with the spring & trigger mechenism
Old 11-26-2014, 07:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

If T/C is too slow check with Mike Bellm. He specializes in T/C Encore mods and upgrades.
Old 11-26-2014, 12:31 PM
Spike

Ok thanks guys i talked with tc today and supposed to ship it back to them Monday after the holidays. They said maybe the locking bolts? Maybe I don't remember. Anyways I was thinking about getting them to work the trigger down to 3, 3-1/2 lbs while they had it since gun season will more than likely be over when I receive it back only two weeks remain. Anyone ever had them do any trigger work? Is there a cost?