Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Shooting Target Survey for engineering project >

Shooting Target Survey for engineering project

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Shooting Target Survey for engineering project

Old 11-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Spike

Post Shooting Target Survey for engineering project

I am looking to collect some information for my high school engineering design class.
My group is thinking about designing an automated shooting target with innovative features.
If you could help us out, please fill out this short survey: http://goo.gl/forms/zhvqMSuCI7

Thanks a lot!
Old 11-08-2014, 05:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, where do you go to high school that has an engineering design program? Things are changing, it seems...
Old 11-08-2014, 07:09 AM
Spike

Wow, where do you go to high school that has an engineering design program? Things are changing, it seems...
My school just added the class last year, so it is a new thing. It is part of the Project Lead The Way program. They want to get students interested in the engineering fields.
Old 11-08-2014, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a neat deal, wish they had more programs like that when I was that age.

Nice to see a young (potential) engineer interested in hunting and shooting sports, we get a few of this type of survey threads through here during a year, I hope you'll stick around.

Last edited by Nomercy448; 11-11-2014 at 06:35 AM.