Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Savage 220 slug gun scope mount >

Savage 220 slug gun scope mount

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Savage 220 slug gun scope mount

Old 09-21-2014, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Savage 220 slug gun scope mount

I bought a Savage 220 slug gun (20 ga.) & have a Leupold VX3 3.5-10x40 scope I'd like to mount on it. What are some good mounts for this shotgun? Thanks!

I was thinking the DNZ 1 piece mount, I'm sure the med. will fit, how about the low mount & will I have ejection issues w/ a low mount on this slug gun?

Last edited by coolbrze0; 09-21-2014 at 07:53 AM.
Old 09-21-2014, 03:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on this shotgun, I love mine. Yes I would say get the DNZ part # 18200 is a perfect fit with the 40mm bell, it's of medium height, and has perfect bolt clearance, and no ejection issues. Also get yourself Remington Accutips in 3", they shoot the best without question. Many places have them on backorder like Cabela's and Sportsmansguide.com, I have 5 boxes on order from Cabela's they said they will be shipped out by the end of this week, if you use their coupon code: 94FREE you will get FREE shipping, this code ends very soon. Sportsmansguide.com is a $1.00 cheaper per box