Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
WTS: Paracord survival sling >

WTS: Paracord survival sling

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

WTS: Paracord survival sling

Old 07-14-2014, 03:42 AM
Spike

Default WTS: Paracord survival sling

Hello, I make and sell Paracord slings for firearms or just about anything that needs a sling!

- Slings generally come in OD, coyote brown or black, but I can order any colors or patterns you like
- I can make any color combination you want
- I use mil spec 550 Paracord
- May easily be used as a one point or two point sling
- Looks and feels very good
- If in a survival situation you may undo the paracord and have about 80ft total. You will still have the base of the sling to be used as a sling
- Most slings take about two hours a piece
- Hand made by me

To place a order, you must first either PM( I don't like pm'ing as I tend to not ever check my messages) email: [email protected] ( My proffered method is email) or text (517) 490-4127 (No calls please, only for business inquires and nothing else)

-----Message format-----

1. Length of sling needed (I find most people need slings 4ft-5ft in length, 5ft being on the high side)
2. Colors wanted (I have OD, coyote brown and black on hand, Choose one solid color or two different colors)
3. Shipping address (Where I send package too)
4. Any questions you may have

After I receive the message I will send a billing link, most likely paypal but I will be experimenting with different methods. You MUST prepay in order for me to make a sling, I do not want to spend two hours making a sling just to have the buyer back out.

At the current moment, slings cost $20

Buyer pays shipping

After A order is placed and pre paid I will start making a sling as soon as I can. Assuming I am not busy I will have your sling done probably that day, but I can not make a promises. I will have it done within a few days at most.

Some pictures:

http://

" />

http://

Also, I can make anything else paracord related that you may want. Just a simple email stating what you want and I will give you a fair price.

Thanks!

Last edited by Bobgilmer; 07-14-2014 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Added pictures
Old 08-19-2014, 07:05 AM
Spike

How are you not rich yet? Awesome Idea bro.