Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Remington 7600 scope, mount and rings??? >

Remington 7600 scope, mount and rings???

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Remington 7600 scope, mount and rings???

Old 08-23-2011, 12:13 AM
Fork Horn

Default Remington 7600 scope, mount and rings???

I have a Remington 7600 Carbine on order. I'm going to put an older Redfield 3-9x40mm Scope on it. Can I use Leupolds (or Redfields) standard one piece mount with their low rings with this set up?
Old 08-23-2011, 07:09 PM
Fork Horn

Anyone????
Old 08-24-2011, 05:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not sure as I've never seen one with lows, but I'd personally go with the mediums to be safe, and I get a better cheek weld with mediums, but in all honesty, it's really just a personal opinion. The best option would be to measure to see what size rings you need.

As for your choice, you can put anything on it you want, but I wouldn't. The Burris Signature Zee rings would be a much better, choice and I'd stay away from the crappy windage adjustable bases on this gun.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:19 AM
Fork Horn

You'll need medium rings. I have Leupold quick release mount and low rings on my 7600. My scope is a 30 year old Redfield Widefield 1.75 X 5 with a straight tube.