Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
7mm Allen Mag / 7mm-338 Lapua? >

7mm Allen Mag / 7mm-338 Lapua?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

7mm Allen Mag / 7mm-338 Lapua?

Old 11-22-2009, 05:57 PM
bigcountry

Ok, Stick, I think its time to pull out the big bear picts. You have to admit, they usually shut everyone up. I am not sure what your waitin on.

Old 11-22-2009, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow. Time to hit the weight room hahaha oh boy...
Old 11-22-2009, 06:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Oh, we've all seen the bear pics. He's posted them on numerous threads already. We all know that in his mind he is better than every one else that posts here.

Ya know, I hope to one day have the time and means to hunt and shoot as much as he does. It must be wonderful to have the means to do so. It is his insatiable need to belittle every one else as he posts on these forums as he beats his chest. We all know darn good and well that he wasn't born with the means to do what he does. It took time, money and research before he accomplished anything. But the way he conducts himself here and in his videos on his youtube channel he is nothing more than a self absorbed blow hard regardless of what his trophy room looks like. All of the greatest possessions and accomplishments in the world do not make a respectable man.

I figure he is about 40 years old and still acting like he is in grade school.

Any ways, good luck in your future chest beating. I am done wasting my time here.

Last edited by bigbulls; 11-22-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Relentless Pursuit
Wildcats shoot akin to Improved Cylinder and mebbe only Lost Rivers were as bad.

That was HILARIOUS!..............
Well everyone with big 7mm's swear by them, also all the guys with the big .270's...so maybe its just you!
Old 11-22-2009, 06:25 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by bigbulls
Oh, we've all seen the bear pics. He's posted them on numerous threads already. We all know that in his mind he is better than every one else that posts here.

Ya know, I hope to one day have the time and means to hunt and shoot as much as he does. It must be wonderful to have the means to do so. It is his insatiable need to belittle every one else as he posts on these forums as he beats his chest. We all know darn good and well that he wasn't born with the means to do what he does. It took time, money and research before he accomplished anything. But the way he conducts himself here and in his videos on his youtube channel he is nothing more than a self absorbed blow hard regardless of what his trophy room looks like. All of the greatest possessions and accomplishments in the world do not make a respectable man.

I figure he is about 40 years old and still acting like he is in grade school.
I like bear pics. Guys, its the internet. He's here getting folks wound up. It what he does. He entertains himself. Listen, 10-11 years ago, when I first seen him posting on campfire and AR, I was like, this guy is a first rate pr ck. He is, he knows it. He likes it. But he keeps me laughin. Over time, you get used to it. He cracks me up. Coming from the coal mines, you understand the humor, no matter how brutal it is. If you can't take this little dose on the internet, I highly suggest you stay away from the typical line of work where this goes on non-stop all day. It fact, it freakin sport. This is basically lite. But dont' worry, I have a feeling its going get fun.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jeepkid
Well everyone with big 7mm's swear by them, also all the guys with the big .270's...so maybe its just you!

The big 7s.That's what I'm talking about.I am just a country ass 7mm fan just like I enjoy my .25.I know a little about the .308 as I became very intimate with it while in the military.If there is a 7 out there that will give you 4000 with a 140.I don't need to look any farther.I think the Laz will do a 4 grand .30 cal. 150 wont it?Need to find a new smith anyway if anybody remembers my bud that started building the STWs around here died from some of those little nastys that everybody brought back from across the pond. R.I.P. Walter Pattersol river boat gunner and UDT!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:31 AM
bigcountry

Did I call it, or did I call it. Told you guys, it was going to get real sporting.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Jesus Trip
Jeeplady,

Great opportunity to cite the Comp's in which all your IMAGINARY "friends" are cleaning house with Wildcat boolits. Whether it 1K BR,Highpower,F-Class,Sillywet,Sniper Comps,UKD Tactical Comps...name it.

You snot nosed dreamer.................
Hunting...check out LRH.com...could care less about BR, highpower or any of that...
Old 11-23-2009, 09:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

RR,

Feel free to reply to the original question. I still haven't had a response that's explained the difference to me, and you might be the guy to help
Old 11-24-2009, 04:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Ridge,always appreciate your info.Wanting to do something but can't decide what.....LOL.Don't know whether to go small(.22,.25) or larger(.284,.30,.338) Probably just go with another STW.Got the old model 70 in 7 rem mag.Get right around 3300 in it with no bad signs.That ain't bad.Guess I need to find me a donor action and get to building.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.