Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Looking for partner/editor with experience in guns >

Looking for partner/editor with experience in guns

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Looking for partner/editor with experience in guns

Old 11-23-2008, 08:36 AM

Default Looking for partner/editor with experience in guns

Hello guys. Hope this is the proper category to post my thread. If any admin considers the contrary, please move my thread in the proper category.

My name is Razvan Marian and I am the owner of HuntingRiflesReviews.com. The site was done in the beginning just as an informative site, but as time passed by more and more people got interested into it. That's why I have decided to expand it, starting to add weekly content and interesting stuff. I have many ideas in my mind, but I cannot do it alone. That's why I am looking for 3 things :

1 - a partner (one in UK, one in USA) who can :
- come up with ideas for the site
- help manage the site
- discuss with the local shops, outfitters etc.
etc.
The partner will get a share of the revenue, agreed in the beginning.

2 - an editor (the country doesn't matter) who can :
- come up with ideas for the site
- write down articles/posts on the website
The editor won't get any revenue, but he will get exposure/advertising. Meaning that an outfitter wanting to attract more customers/make himself/herself a name out there, a hunting shop owner who wants to advertise his shop etc can be a perfect candidate for the editor place. The editor will be able to insert his business site/info on the website so that everyone who sees his posts/articles can read more about him and what he does. You give something useful to the world, and the world comes back to you afterwards, that's how it works.

I am serious about this, so please don't consider it a spam and treat it seriously. The ones who are interested please send me a private message, or post in here. I will not discuss about the revenue in here, only in private messages. But in rest, we can chat here as well.

Also, the one who wants to become my partner needs to have experience in guns/hunting with guns because as you saw, it is a website targeted towards hunting guns.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Razvan Marian