Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Browning BAR -vs- Winchester SXR -vs- Remington 750 Model Woodsmaster. >

Browning BAR -vs- Winchester SXR -vs- Remington 750 Model Woodsmaster.

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Browning BAR -vs- Winchester SXR -vs- Remington 750 Model Woodsmaster.

Old 12-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Browning BAR -vs- Winchester SXR -vs- Remington 750 Model Woodsmaster.

Hello OLDELKHUNTER, I'm full of the truth, here is a little history on your japan bar, sorry man, only facts
Today's Browning firearms are made in either Belgium, Portugal, Japan or in the United States. With some exceptions this is the breakout:
Read your post slowly and carefully right under the quoted line above.

Your full of something allright and they are misleading facts..let me see the 2 I have in the safe ..One is made completely in Belgium that would be a 1971 model in 270 and the other 7mm rem mag is made in belgium assembled in portugal. Now do we have that straight? Now go on now and get your cocoa and go to bed you have daycare in the morning.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:14 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Browning BAR -vs- Winchester SXR -vs- Remington 750 Model Woodsmaster.

Lastweek whileI was at Gander Mountain I looked at a half dozen or so BAR's. They all said "made in Belgium, assembled in Portugal" (or something to that effect). The BLR's said "made in Japan". [/align]