Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 We are being invaded... >

We are being invaded...

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

We are being invaded...

Old 12-26-2006, 01:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: We are being invaded...

ORIGINAL: haugenna

I know exactly what you are talking about. It seems like (they) always make one post just to make another with a different name. Funny thing is...the guy is so stupid, he does it immediately after he made the first post. So it is easy to reference the two. Uses the same words like "sir" On top of that, his posts are stupid. All he does is agree with someone else offering no help to anyone. Just trying to rack up the posts so he can be a life member.
AND..........to add to that, this person has pretty much wore out his welcome in other rooms on here too. I think half the people in the offseason either have him on "ignore" or just simply dont reply to his threads. Maybe we should try that.
Old 12-26-2006, 02:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, we are being invaded by people who cause problems and we are all doing what we can to stop them. There isn't that many full time moderators on here. I'm always on so I "patrol" everywhere and try to remove the trolls as much as I can. Magnum_Man_300 was mentioned in one of the posts in here; He was perm.banned few days ago by HNI.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Duckbutter48

It is very annoying when someone responds to every post even though they really have nothing to add or just contradict themselves inonether own previousposts. Could you imagine someone who responds so much they'd have 1703 posts since 11/8/06 that would be amazing. I wouldnt know what to think of someone like that.

HAHA!
Old 12-26-2006, 04:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Again without mentioning any names.....I think one of the users in question has been posting heavily on this thread because I sure do see a lot of...

This user is on your "block" list and the message has been blocked.
Click here to unblock this user and view this post.

Anybody know where a feller can get one of them $35 an hour shooting range jobs?

Thanks a bunch to Rob and Red Hawk for their extremely quick action on the above mentioned banned "individual".

Old 12-26-2006, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Chantecler111

ORIGINAL: Duckbutter48

It is very annoying when someone responds to every post even thought they really have nothing to add or just contradict themselves inonether own previousposts. Could you imagine someone who responds so much they'd have 1700 posts since 11/8/06 that would be amazing. I wouldnt know what to think of someone like that.
Yeah, Duck, I wouldn't know what to think of someone who has a mouth too big for their britches, and lives in West Virginia, on top of that.[&:]

What's your point there Chantecler111. Please explain what you mean by that.
Old 12-26-2006, 07:53 PM

ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

Hey now, don't make fun of trolls....because if you have never been over to the PETA boards and stirred the pot over there...they you are missing out!

Hell I have been banned from there four or five times. Nothing like the month of February to make you board. Last time I was on there I talked half a dozen of them into buying duck stamps to support National Wildlife Refuges. You can almost pull good out of it. Its interesting just to see what the other side thinks, and now jaded their aspect of life really is. They all live in cities, have never even seen a deer or a firearm, and just want to blindly hate what they don't understand.
please send me there forum type for some payback from the anti's!
Old 12-27-2006, 06:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mallard stalker

please send me there forum type for some payback from the anti's!
Its like Petaboards.com or something to that effect.
Old 12-27-2006, 11:31 AM
Fork Horn

Is he gone? I haven't seen his comments lately.
Old 12-27-2006, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe he is working at the range today. Gotta save up for that .50bmg armilite 50 for 700.00
Old 12-27-2006, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, i wunder were he went. All us west virinia folk shure are awonderin what he ment by his livin in WV crak

Quick Reply: We are being invaded...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.