Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 We are being invaded... >

We are being invaded...

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

We are being invaded...

Old 12-26-2006, 11:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: We are being invaded...

Yeah. He (they) always have something to say about almost everything, but offer no technical knowledge or experience on anything. Take a look at dates/posts/tech. help offered.
Old 12-26-2006, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I remember a certain person that was stirring tons of crap up when I first joined this site a couple of months ago. Once he had everybody p/oed he changed his name and came back for more. Now I dont know if he is still trolling around, but I havent seen as much junk on the forums for the past couple of weeks. Does anybody remember 45/70 Govt.?
Old 12-26-2006, 11:52 AM

I recall people refering to a member called Magnum Man, is he still around? I haven't seen him.
Old 12-26-2006, 11:58 AM

ORIGINAL: renfrowridge

Chantecler111, I don't know where you gat you're info from but you are so full of it that you're eyes are brown. Bigcountry has been of this forum sence 2003 with over 2000 post and is a gunsmith, If you beleave he is banned you are wrong again he is still posting. At lease get you're favts straight before you spout off junk. I am sure Bigcountry would take affence to you bad mouthing his name. If you want to check for youre self go to the Religion forum and tell him what you think I am sure he will have some choice for you. No I am wrong about that he would just say I will pray for you you need it.
Renfrow, YOU, sir, need to check your facts, I was not refering to bigcountry, I was refering to b1gcountry, the member who had a picture of a large man as his profile pic. If you are going to attack me, I suggest you look at what I actually said,.
Old 12-26-2006, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

It is very annoying when someone responds to every post even though they really have nothing to add or just contradict themselves inonether own previousposts. Could you imagine someone who responds so much they'd have 1703 posts since 11/8/06 that would be amazing. I wouldnt know what to think of someone like that.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Duckbutter48

It is very annoying when someone responds to every post even thought they really have nothing to add or just contradict themselves inonether own previousposts. Could you imagine someone who responds so much they'd have 1700 posts since 11/8/06 that would be amazing. I wouldnt know what to think of someone like that.
Yeah, Duck, I wouldn't know what to think of someone who has a mouth too big for their britches, and lives in West Virginia, on top of that.[&:]
Old 12-26-2006, 12:05 PM

From what I've been noticing it hasn't as much of people trying to cause trouble(other than B1G and a few others), just a lot of junk topics thatsimply waste space. But some are obviously faked.

I've had several usernames over the past 4 years(never banned or anything) and I'll scan a forum and maybe recognize only a small handfull of names. Maybe it's just the time of year, more people are here for pointers, but it seems worse than ever. And there definitely a few people I'd like to see tone it down a bit, but I'm not generally one to complain.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Unfortunately some people simply like to write for the sake of seeing their writing. I'm not going to go Freudian on anyone, but I suppose that if you lack meaningful recognition from your family and/or peers, then you're forced to give yourself whatever attention or reaffirmation you crave.

Except for newbie hunters, we can all generally sift the crap from the substance in posts, so I wouldn'tspend much time worrying about trolls and other questionable members have to say.

That's not to say that I wouldn't support a 'ban first, ask questions later' policy...
Old 12-26-2006, 01:00 PM
Fork Horn

I know exactly what you are talking about. It seems like (they) always make one post just to make another with a different name. Funny thing is...the guy is so stupid, he does it immediately after he made the first post. So it is easy to reference the two. Uses the same words like "sir" On top of that, his posts are stupid. All he does is agree with someone else offering no help to anyone. Just trying to rack up the posts so he can be a life member.
Old 12-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I know exactly what you mean haugenna, if there was a reason to post some valued info it would be great . I sat by for along time reading his/there post and finally I had to say something. Now I am past all that and moving on.

Quick Reply: We are being invaded...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.