Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 USPS and my Rifle... >

USPS and my Rifle...

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

USPS and my Rifle...

Old 09-28-2006, 05:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default USPS and my Rifle...

I sent my rifle away about a month ago to Aquila Precision in Texas. He did a muzzle break, glass bedding, and powdercoated the entire gun. Everything went great with him, great guy. Well he brought my rifle and another package to the post office to ship out. The postal people put my address on the other package and the other address on my gun. So my FFL recieved a little package with a action in it. While my gun was beenMIA ever since. (I should'vehad it back on the 15th, deer season started the 16th). Aquila had the USPS do a search and from what it sounds like my rifle is in Maryland sitting at the post office. It takes a couple days to do the search, I guess. Once they know for sure they are going to overnight to Aquila and then overnight to me. I just thought I'd let you guys know, I'm still a little frustrated over the whole thing. I wanted to hunt with it this year.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: USPS and my Rifle...

THat is why I don't ship guns or buy guns over the net.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

A UPS employee stolethe rifle my father left my sisters, and I. I am going to have to take UPS to small claims court brcause they don't want to give us what the rifle, scope, andother components are worth. Good luck.
Old 10-06-2006, 08:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Update:

Well my guy in Texas finally got it back. Then on Tuesday it sent it out to me by USPS Express Mail (overnight or your money back) and guess what it is now friday and stillNO rifle. I am starting to get a little angry.