Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 WOW! My best group ever! >

WOW! My best group ever!

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

WOW! My best group ever!

Old 06-14-2006, 08:14 PM

Default WOW! My best group ever!

Yes, no one will believe me 'till I have pictures, or pictures put on the internet, but anyways I shot a .35 Side to Side group and .13 C-T-C, if I did it correctly. I was shooting a .22 so I subtract the caliber from the widest side to side measurment right? Anyways, back to the picture, I can only have it by Monday, b-ball camp is from Thursday until Sunday, and the camera cables I have here only fit our old digital camera which is broke.[:@] I'll have the pics as soon as possible, for all you non-believers.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:53 PM

Default RE: WOW! My best group ever!

wow! i look forward to the pics.
les
Old 06-14-2006, 11:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

wheres the details? rig..ammo....range etc?? not disbelieving you...ive never measured a group or anything in my life...i know how all my guns shoot...some dont shoot upto MY par believe it or not..others i know if im not shooting good groups im messing up..i like accuracy but dont own any reallllll tack drivers so i dont worry about measuring groups....just curious as to your details.....and congrats on a nice group!!
Old 06-15-2006, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

A nice tight one-hole group always feels good.
I like small caliber one-hoel groups almost as much as large caliber one-hole groups. [8D]The smaller ones are a greater challenge for the shooter, but the big ones make for more impressive holes.

C'mon now. Cough it up.
gun? distance? anything?
Old 06-15-2006, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bulzeye

A nice tight one-hole group always feels good.
Yes it does
Old 06-18-2006, 02:51 PM

Okay back from camp,I will have pics tomorrow for sure. The gun was believe it or not an old rusty Marlin Glenfield I found in my grandpas basement and I'm working on cleaning it up. Distancs was 25 yards, I was hoping to be in the .25 inches at 25 yards club online that I saw. I was shooting off a Caldwell Lead Sled, it'sa pretty good rest. Ammo was the normal CCI Mini Mags. I can
t wait to try it with some match ammo. This is the most accurate gun I've ever fired, except for maybe my Savage. This is about the roughest looking gun I've ever seen...when i found it the bolt was stuck shut and the barrel was completely rusted. After some sandpaper, the barrel is shiny metal and I managed to kick the bolt open so I could work it. Now it's pretty smooth, and except for some misfires and ejection problems it's pretty good.
Old 06-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

sounds like a good find,put some time into and itll be looking as good as its shooting
Old 06-18-2006, 09:13 PM

I hope so, I dunno what I'm gonna do with the stock though...looks like it's taken many spills.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

replace it where about do u live

Old 06-19-2006, 06:44 AM

Mid Missouri around Auxvasse, which is 20 miles away from Columbia.

Quick Reply: WOW! My best group ever!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.