Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Fishing Gear
 Another set of eyes/a must >

Another set of eyes/a must

Community
Fishing Gear Besides scouting and collecting sheds we need something to keep us occupied in the off season.

Another set of eyes/a must

Old 03-11-2005, 04:12 PM

Default Another set of eyes/a must

Well gentleman, i bought a set of binocs to find there were not what i really wanted. Not that that there is anything wrong with them but,i was looking for a different type.. So, i have these NEW ones that i find that someone else might REALLY like these,and able to use them the way they were meant to be used. They are TASCO OFFSHORE #36. Waterproof,7x50mm,366ft/1000yds. Built in compass,with night light,and the most great feature a SUPER RANGE finder,with all the needed calilbrations. NEW<NEW<NEW, never used them. I paid $240 plus tax for them. Todays special price $125 plus shipping. You will not go wrong my friends. ACT today, so my wife can get her PC printer. contact me on IM or i will have this notice reply sent to my E Mail. vangunsmith
Old 03-16-2005, 02:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Another set of eyes/a must

walmarts has a nice HP color printer for 34 bucks, you should check that out before you go spend 125 dollars on a printer.