Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Fishing Gear
 Bass boat for sale! >

Bass boat for sale!

Community
Fishing Gear Besides scouting and collecting sheds we need something to keep us occupied in the off season.

Bass boat for sale!

Old 06-22-2007, 10:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Bass boat for sale!

I'm selling my 1993 17' Astro Bass Boat to get something a little bigger. It has a 115 hp Mercury oil injected motor with power trim/tilt and a CMC jack plate and lots of other toys, 52 lb thrust motor guide troller, Eagle 320C color fish finder, two compartment livewell with timer, two props, lockable rod storage for a dozen or so rods, lockable dry storage galore, dual batteries with an onboard charger/maintainer. Face to face transactions only due to all the scams out there via the net. The boat is in Apollo PA(southwest PA near Pittsburgh) This boat is a super clean cream puff. Batteries were new last seaon and new trailer tires went on this spring. There aren't many boats half as old that are this nice! Asking $6'200 OBO.