Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Firearm Review Forum
CMMG AR-15 conversion kit for 22LR >

CMMG AR-15 conversion kit for 22LR

Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

CMMG AR-15 conversion kit for 22LR

Old 04-19-2017, 05:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default CMMG AR-15 conversion kit for 22LR

I purchased one of these kits yesterday at the LGS. I stopped to browse the inventory but I couldn't pass this up. For the price of $200.00 and another $33.00 for 500 rounds of ammo I can shoot 22LR out of my AR-15. I shot 100 rounds with no issue yesterday. If I have any issues I will post an update.

If you have kids who are learning to shoot this will pay for itself in the first evening you buy it. I got my youngest daughter, a once gun shy 9 year old, shooting for the first time along with my 6 year old nephew. We have plans to regularly shoot thanks to this kit. I am planning on making both hunters like my older kids so getting started made my day.

The adjustable stock on the AR can help with smaller shooters get comfortable as well as improve the image of the evil black rifle for what it really is, a modern rifle.

I whitetail hunt with the same lower using a .450 Bushmaster upper receiver. The extra trigger time on that lower receiver is another reason I purchased the kit. Shooting cheaper and more frequently is going to pay in the long run in price and experience.

Having 3 calibers to shoot on one platform is plain awesome. Between 22LR, 5.56, and .450 I have small to large game covered on one firearm. If any one can relate with any of my points this might be something you could enjoy. Or if you been wanting a 22LR but already have an AR-15 you can have another reason to shoot your AR and save keep space in your gunsafe.