Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Most accurate rifle

Old 08-23-2014, 07:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by westMDbowhunter
this is why i only go to the range once a year
any shooting range is exactly like this thread
a load of bs that doesnt matter once youre in the forest

You should keep your mouth shut and not bring a 3 month old thread up that had stupid written all over every post you made like this one for example, LOL! Now more people can read your posts to see that you don't know squat!!! Your "flatlander" comment was about as stupid as your comments on practicing "practical" and only going to the range once a year to make sure you can keep those pieplate patterns going, LOL!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 08-23-2014 at 07:05 AM.
Old 08-23-2014, 07:21 AM
Fork Horn

Thumbs up Get em!

Your right top, Tell it like it is.
Old 08-23-2014, 04:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by troutbum
Your right top, Tell it like it is.
Yep, he even changed usernames but still kept right on posting his baloney. I guess that proves the old saying that you can't fix stupid no matter what name you use, LOL!
Old 09-04-2014, 11:44 AM
Spike

LoL I see not much has changed on here since I was gone.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WVHillhick
LoL I see not much has changed on here since I was gone.
Yep. Still a bunch of pious chest thumpers telling everyone how great they are. I get tired of looking at the same stupid pics every time they want to prove how great of a hunter they are.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

That-a-way to get us back on the right track guys !

So which rifle is the most accurate - I know, YOURS huh ?!?!
Old 09-14-2014, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
Yep. Still a bunch of pious chest thumpers telling everyone how great they are. I get tired of looking at the same stupid pics every time they want to prove how great of a hunter they are.
This is true!! A lot of internet blowhards have infested this site!
Old 10-01-2014, 06:23 PM
Typical Buck

I cant say a specific brand for sure, but a good 35 Wheelen is VERRRY accurate. Also the .308 is hard to beat. Both are great guns.
Old 10-03-2014, 11:48 AM
Typical Buck

This place used to be popping about 7-10 years ago. Now days I check some of these threads every 3-4 months. Used to have a decent chat room too.

The most accurate rifle is the one that suits your needs and budget. If it's a Mossberg ATR or a full blown custom it doesn't matter.
Old 10-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default The most accurate rifle

comes down to a hooters eyesight, calmness at shooting, holding ability and shooting finger.
Not every hunter has the greatest eyesight or is a born shooter. Some are accurate enough to take a number of game, while not a born sniper. And many a successful hunter doesn't use the most accurate rifle. For some the use of the most accurate rifle is beyond their ability. Successful hunting for many doesn't come down to the best of the best.
A sharpshooter once took out a deer's spinal cord in its neck. A lot of shooters wouldn't even know where to aim.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.