Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Savage Model 24

Old 12-25-2020, 10:32 AM
Spike

Default Savage Model 24

This was a while age so my memory is more than a little fuzzy about this, but I think someone on here was looking a Savage Model 24 in a particular caliber/gauge combination. If they are still looking I have found a gun auction that lists a whole bunch of them. The auction is in about a week and if they are still looking they can PM me for more information or google it. The auction is in South Dakota.

Disclaimer: I have no connection to the auction and will not gain from it.
Old 12-27-2020, 02:49 PM
Typical Buck

It wasn,t me but I have had my eye on one of these for awhile.But that is a little to far for me.
Old 12-28-2020, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would like to have an old 24 but I would not buy one that I could not shoot first. They are nice little combo guns that often do not have both barrels close to the same poi. One day I hope to find a nice 222/20 that shoots well.
Old 12-28-2020, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

I wish Savage would bring the 24 back in an updated model with newer calibers. A 223 with a 20 gauge or even one of those .410 barrels designed for TSS shells. That would be a lot of fun turkey hunting and having the ability to whack a coyote if given the opportunity.
Old 11-05-2021, 12:30 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by GOOD OLE BOY
It wasn,t me but I have had my eye on one of these for awhile.But that is a little to far for me.
Ask for NRA quality, if your satisfied, have shipped to you local gun shop! They are excellent little rifles. Mine was .222/20ga., I loved it!
Old 11-05-2021, 04:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by GOOD OLE BOY
Its an online auction you can find them on Proxibid.com