Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Firearm Review Forum
 Another Savage ML10 Blows >

Another Savage ML10 Blows

Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Another Savage ML10 Blows

Old 07-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Another Savage ML10 Blows

can't we just lock this one down....?

Why? A troll came on thisforum and with his very first post trashed a good gun with lies and distortions. There is a very good chance thatthe troll is the guy who invented those lies. [:@]
Old 07-07-2009, 03:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

If the gun is as dangerous as you claim, despite you being "proud" of yours, one of two things is true:

1) You would never risk shooting it again;
2) You are a complete idiot

or my personal opinion:

3) You are Toby Bridges and you are an immature moron posing as some anonymous poster to continue to bash Savage.

Which one is it? Because the story you weave is completely illogical -- that you feel the gun is dangerous enough to go into this year but you continue to shoot yours.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

If I thought for one single second that my 10ML-II was unsafe, I wouldn't shoot it myself. That being said, I not only put 24 shots through it with AA5744 last weekend, I wouldn't hesitate to let my wife shoot it with smokeless loads. The rifle is sound as long as the shooter plays by the rules. Experiment with crazy loads, or don't pay attention to what you're doing, and you might get bit. The great thing about the Savage is that it's a very tough design, so you really gotta screw up or get extreme with it to blow it up. If you blow up a Savage, either you're a drooling moron, or you're stupid and crazy enough to play with dangerous loads. If someone put 70 grains of Bullseye in a 300 Win Mag and blew himself to hell, no one would blame the rifle. Some moron like Toby Bridges, an "authority" on the Savage, plays with duplex loads and blows up his rifle, somehow it's the rifle's fault. Bridges needs to get himself a "real job", now that Knight won't punch his ticket any more. I hear Micky D's is hiring. Good luck Toby! My advise is to stop while you're ahead. Pretty soon Savage is gonna hold your feet to the fire, and you're gonna get burned for the lies and libels you've perpetrated.

Mike
Old 07-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Id say Mike nailed that one.I should thank him cause I am considering buying one now.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Doe Dumper

Id say Mike nailed that one. I should thank him cause I am considering buying one now.
If you bought a 10ML-II you won't regret it. After my first time with it at the range I was completely hooked on smokeless muzzleloading. It's all the fun of a ML, without all the hassle. I'm warning you though, after you go smokeless, you might never go back. My other ML's haven't been shot for a long time because the Savage is the go-to rifle.

Mike
Old 07-08-2009, 04:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think you guys hurt thegrizz's, or whoever the moron is,feelings. Trolls, what a bunch of rotten morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, I think Ill take the old "pipebomb" out of the safe and give it a little range time this sunday
Old 07-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Posting in the hopes that it will resubscribe me to this thread. They "fixed" the damn site again and nothing works.

Mike
Old 07-20-2009, 11:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Pipe bomb...thats funny. Some might say I have logged some time behind a savage 10II ML, more then 2000 shot I have been behind the 10II's trigger. This all as an unpaid individual. I have found absolutely no reason to be concerned about safety. Common sense goes along way but lets face it some just aren't blessed with that. Unfortunately accidents happen, most being preventable. The TB situation was not an accident clearly it was a desperate act by a disturbed individual who was looking for monetary gain. What really hurts is many of use front stuffers look to this individual for info and guidance. Only to have him "pee in our mouth and tells us its raining"...just ain't right. After all this time it still ain't raining fella's!
Old 07-21-2009, 05:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is a funny thread. This troll comes on here to bash Savage and instead it turns into a Savage commercial. I am thinking of a new ML and have never considered the Savage. When I get time to look for one the Savage will be the first one I look at!!! LMAO!

Quick Reply: Another Savage ML10 Blows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.