Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

Tactical Section

Old 01-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Typical Buck

Default Tactical Section

How about a tactical section? I know this is a hunting site, but there is a non-hunting section. I just posted a question about night sights, which really isn't a hunting question, and have some questions about flashlights. Both would fit better in a tactical forum.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've wondered about this too. I keep expecting that they're trying to keep a "hunting" focus, and there's a pretty stiff competition base in the tactical forum market, but having a "Modern Sporting Rifle" sub-forum in the "Guns" forum could be a neat addition.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:50 PM
Typical Buck

Yes, Tactical Sub-Forum sounds very Interesting.
Old 02-09-2016, 01:58 AM
Super Moderator

Just saw this, I know it's old. But I'd support it as well. We have several current and retired LEO and many military guys that would have valuable experience to contribute. This is a fast growing interest for people currently and would probably bring some more activity to the forum.
-Jake
Old 02-09-2016, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator

I'm seeing this long after the OP first posted (sorry about that) and don't know that HNI would necessarily create that sub-forum although it's doable. Currently, the Guns sub-forum within the Firearms section is a catch-all forum for these types of questions and has some really good discussions on CCW issues, etc. Posting a topic about night sights in that forum is totally appropriate and would likely get the most responses out of all the forums (IMHO).