Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

Introduction thread for new users

Old 03-26-2013, 07:10 PM
Spike

Lightbulb Introduction thread for new users

It would be nice and welcoming to new users if there was a new user/introduction thread at the top of the forum (right above Whitetail Deer Hunting). Hunters, fisherman, and general outdoorsman (and women) are some of the nicest folks I know. I think it would great if new members could introduce themselves and be welcomed by the group.

BTW...I'm new to the forum, but I love the outdoors and love talking about guns, hunting, and fishing. So, I really like this forum and look forward to meeting fellow fans of the outdoors and shooting sports.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:42 AM
Spike

Hello jfarleyx and everyone here. My name is Alica. Great to be here where hunters are.