Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "Wall Hangers" (18) Thread >

Official Team "Wall Hangers" (18) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "Wall Hangers" (18) Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 02:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 18 thread.

Sounds good to me, Rob. If you need any help, just let me know.
Old 08-24-2004, 03:21 PM

Went and checked on my little area yesterday. LOTS AND LOTS of tracks. Most of them were in two generally distinctive directions, so patterning them should not be too difficult. Found two separate tracks that were BIG for around here. I might just get lucky this year.....

Just out of curiosity, what are the team captains for? Whoever wants to be captain is fine with me.........let's just try our best to win! Good luck to everyone on team 18, the rest of them.............................let 'em get busted.
Old 08-24-2004, 03:28 PM

BTW, I almost forgot! Don't let the other teams know I did this: I finally got the space/time continueum thingy working, and I snuck into thier hunting areas, and sprayed werewolf urine all over the place, shouldn't see any deer there for a LONG time.
Old 08-24-2004, 03:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

I don't know what a Team Capt does yet but we'll figure it out.. but I did read that team Capt gets to hunt all their member's best treestands....lol and I finally put my camera out last weekend so I'm hoping for a picture to make your mouths water and scare the bejeezes out of all the other teams...
Old 08-24-2004, 03:54 PM

I finally put my camera out last weekend so I'm hoping for a picture to make your mouths water and scare the bejeezes out of all the other teams...
FEAR...it's what's for dinner...and it's raw. Hehehehe....[8D]
Old 08-24-2004, 04:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

I emailed Jimpok61, Kbacon and Il-Cornfed to check in...they are the last 3 of our ten members to check in. If they don't want to participate, we'll take an alternate.
Old 08-24-2004, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Team 18 looks like a decent one to me. I hope I can help ya guys out this fall. I will be hunting the entire season here in west-central IL, mostly Fulton county. I should be able to get a crack another nice "cornfed" buck this season. I've got some BIG bucks in my area and some of them are begining to show up on the Deer Cams now. Good luck boys and lets put together an awesome score this year. You know the incredible Bryant Giant that had his score recently upgraded by B&C to 304 3/8" net NT was taken only 5 miles from here....... MAN, that sure would help our tally!!!
Old 08-24-2004, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just so you guys know, my email is [email protected] . The old [email protected] is about 6 years old, and since I have this password memorized, I dont want to change it.
Old 08-24-2004, 05:18 PM

Gonna try to post some pics of some NC bow-kills.

Sorry the prospects for NC don't look too promising team, but I'll try.

Blacktalon
Old 08-24-2004, 06:59 PM
Typical Buck

KBacon here... been busy w/ workin 2 jobs lately.. so haven't had much time to post.. just a quick read. Got the email from rob/pa bowyer.

Consider me in... I have a biggun that I chased last fall a little bit.. and he's still hangin around the same area. Got some new tricks to try out on him.. but mainly just hopin to get lucky this year.

Quick Reply: Official Team "Wall Hangers" (18) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.