Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Good Customer Service >

Good Customer Service

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Good Customer Service

Old 09-04-2015, 07:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Good Customer Service

Kudos to Excalibur. I sighted in my new Ibex and shooting 1" high at 20 and 30 yards. Problem is I ran out of adjustment with the scope. Its always good to have a little leadway in case things change so I emailed Excalibur. Peter at Customer Service answered right back and gave me a RMA to a dealer just 60 miles away. I called and they told me to bring the entire package with me (crossbow and scope) and they will look it over and replace the scope if necessary and even allow me to shoot it at their range to make sure all is OK.
I'd call that good CS. You can't blame QC for this one because without actually assembling and shooting the crossbow you would have never known something was amiss.
Old 09-04-2015, 11:10 AM
Typical Buck

Yep, part of what you're paying for with the better brands is customer service. Buy once, cry once.
Old 09-06-2015, 04:30 PM
Typical Buck

Glad to hear it.