Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Parker bows

Old 12-13-2014, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Parker bows

I was a advocate for them but now I'm done!!! Everybody including me says there customer service is second to none... Well I'm tired of replacing busted limbs on my bow... CS is suppose to be for emergency not a means to keep your bow up and running lol... This is the second time my bow blew up and I don't shoot it much at all... I've called them and they don't return my calls and when you send in your top section of bow for warranty they send you a totally different top back... It fits bow but it's totally different ...

Now my cocking rope is to long how in the hell does that happen... My bow does not seem like it shoots as fast as it use to and I really think they gave me a 150lb from end instead of 175... If they did I'm ok with it just tell me... I'd rather have a 150lb bow that doesn't break over a 175lb bow that does... If I have anymore prob with this bow I will not buy another!!!

Last edited by Mr. Longbeard; 12-13-2014 at 07:50 AM.
Old 12-13-2014, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear that. I've always had a good opinion of Parker. That said, I did not buy their X-bow... got a Camx and couldn't be happier.
Old 12-13-2014, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just feel like there is a prob with the 175lb limbs and there just puttin band aids on it... They should of gave me a new bow after second blow up... Puttin new limbs on it every time it breaks ain't making it right as far as I'm concerned... But it's like anything in the usa... Make promises but have no intention on honoring it... Buy a car and take it back to dealer and see what kind of bs and run around your gonna get

Either way I'm done...
Old 12-14-2014, 05:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

So, your Parker love wanes?
Old 03-23-2015, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Three of us at camp hunt with a Parker Tornado X-Bow. On e guy did blow up his limbs by dry firing ... duh ! Parker made the repair ... free. Other than that we all 3 have had excellent experience with ours.
Old 03-23-2015, 03:56 PM
Spike

I see this is an old Post but I have sent my parker xbow to them a few times. Now you need to call them to get a hold of them as emails never really get return. However they have sent me strings free of charged and have replace cables with no problem at all with fast turn around. I have never had any issues with parker and they have great customer service.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I verified what I thought... Shot my bow threw my crony and its shooting right at 300fps... Use to shot 325... I'll be buying XCalibur next!!!