Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Good cheap crossbow scope >

Good cheap crossbow scope

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Good cheap crossbow scope

Old 01-04-2013, 09:43 AM
Spike

Default Good cheap crossbow scope

Does anybody know of a crossbow scope I can get that has a zoomed in reticle. Most I can spend is 50-70 bucks. Right now I have a red dot sight, And when it gets dark it's hard to see.

Posted from Huntingnet.com App for Android
Old 01-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Fork Horn

Good and cheap do not go together. Call David at Wyvern 603-659-0575 He probably can fix you up with a good crossbow scope that is within your budget, Might be a take off or slightly used but you can't go wrong dealing with David!!
Old 01-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Spike

You might try CrossbowSupplies.com for the scope you are looking for.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:58 AM
Fork Horn

Looked that crossbowsupplies.com website . Sure looks like a place to stay away from!!
Old 01-07-2013, 04:37 AM
Spike

crossbowsupplies.com is an amazon store, not the fanciest looking but have found some good deals there. I would not recommend a site if I had experienced problems with them.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:05 PM
Spike

Default Hawke XB Multi Purpose Scope.

Hawke XB Multi Purpose Scope. I paid only $89.00 shipped from webyshops.com and it came with Rings and Butler Creek style Scope Covers. Reticle is Black when off - Red or Green when Illuminated. My eyes are drawn immediately to the 20 yard crosshair... no more confusion with multiple horizontal lines. I don't like magnification on my close range optics, and I don't like a lot of horizontal lines either. I added an ARD (Anti Reflection Device) to it to eliminate glare from the glass and just got it set up. It is good so far... Now I'm looking forward to Turkey Season to try it out. Time will tell how durable it is.

Top of first + is the arrow trajectory height
Center of first + is 20 yards
Bottom of first + is 30 yards

Top of second + is 35 yards
Center of second + is 40 yards
Bottom of second + is 45 yards

Top of post is 50 yards

Old 04-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Check out Ebay. I picked up a Horton X-bow scope - 4 power with with 20, 30 and 40 yard lines for $40 plus shipping. I like it- has worked very well for me.