Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
old school PSE FireFox crossbow >

old school PSE FireFox crossbow

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

old school PSE FireFox crossbow

Old 11-08-2011, 04:29 PM
Typical Buck

Default old school PSE FireFox crossbow

Hey guys,i figured i would ask if anybody has any info or knowledge on a PSE FireFox crossbow. i bought one for 50$ bucks. this thing is clean. the limbs and string are in great shape as well.. ive seen them before in rough shape but never knew anything about them. im guessing the bolts that i got with the bow are actually what bolts that came with the bow?? the knocks have the PSE name on them..im guess its at least 20 years old?? what do u guys think..was it worth it
Old 11-14-2011, 09:14 PM
dpv
Typical Buck

Shoot it. If you can hit your target then you got your money's worth. If you can hit your target with broadheads then you got a bargain. My Cheapy Horton crossbow took it's 10th deer this evening. If it works,, it works.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

sounds like a good deal. Hell as long as its in good shape I don't see why it wouldn't be. Have fun!