Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 what states allow crossbow hunting? >

what states allow crossbow hunting?

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

what states allow crossbow hunting?

Old 09-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: what states allow crossbow hunting?

Old 09-09-2007, 08:36 PM

ORIGINAL: awshucks

ORIGINAL: Dnk

Couldn't help yourself could you Sproule? Have you acutally seen this yourself?
No, no matter what azzhat reply he gives you Dnk,the poaching statistics do not support that kind of behavior.

Sproul: It takes 100 "Atta boys" to equal one "oh poop" you are back in the barrel, say hi to Htoler, he never got out.
Old Sproul, you did good for a while, I figured you where getting the getters and ready to pounce back out. LOL!! Since you never told us your name we will have to start calling you Henry!
Old 09-09-2007, 08:46 PM
Fork Horn

so, yes, i see a lot because i can look right in front seat of every vehicle that comes by..

sometimes it worst than in town with traffic..
peak times are 6.30 am to 8 am and5 pm to 6 pm..does that help?

Are you sure it's not just the Romans strolling through the country in their chariots looking to pic a fight?
Old 09-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sproul: That Ripple and Boone's Farm is gonna get you hurt. stuff's bad for ya in more ways than one.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ince you never told us your name we will have to start calling you Henry!
Sproul: It takes 100 "Atta boys" to equal one "oh poop" you are back in the barrel, say hi to Htoler, he never got out.

Old 09-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: awshucks

Sproul: That Ripple and Boone's Farm is gonna get you hurt. stuff's bad for ya in more ways than one.

Yeah, it gives you the verbal runs!
Sproule, you have no data to support what you yap about. If you see this criminal and unsportman like behavoir why don't you report the licence plate?

Old 09-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

as for young disabled,most ROAD HUNT,some dont,but most i see never get out of truck or car..
Sweeping statements guys! I think he is accusing many of us crossbow forum members! I suppose all black people sing too? Are all Chinese good at math? Are all Jews rich? So most everyone here roadhunts, shoots from their vehicles, and never gets out of their cars?????????
Old 09-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

For the record, just in case some one decides to delete their message as is frequently done.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sproulman

ORIGINAL: Dnk

Couldn't help yourself could you Sproule? Have you acutally seen this yourself?
help myself self on what?seen what?
what i said is TRUTH,
also most of crossbows i see used by the disabled seniors is usually on privateland,very few hunt on publicland,i think thats because they have permanet treestands built there...

as for young disabled,most ROAD HUNT,some dont,but most i see never get out of truck or car..

i hunt grouse A LOT,like 5 days a week,i hunt along roads and ditchs etc..

so, yes, i see a lot because i can look right in front seat of every vehicle that comes by..

sometimes it worst than in town with traffic..
peak times are 6.30 am to 8 am and5 pm to 6 pm..does that help?
Old 09-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sproulman

ORIGINAL: VTX4

Illinois just enacted a law that will allow those of us age 62 or over to use a crossbow during bow season, regular gun season and muzzleloader season.
in WMU2G here in pa. you can use crossbow in any season BUT archery unless you are disabled..
many young people are faking the disabled thing to get permit BUT now employeers are finding this out and sending the person for physical or asking why they did not report it that they are DISABLED..

so, lawsuits may be lost at work do to employee having a disabled permit...

i get a kick out of the welfare types hunting from road,crossbows cocked,ready to fire out the car window..
i sit in my stand in archery and see car after car with a crossbow cocked riding roads,cigarette smoke coming out window,loud exhaust,hand on trigger,ready to go..

in fact, i see more road hunting now than i ever saw in my life in archery,CROSSBOWS have caused that, for sure.....

Quick Reply: what states allow crossbow hunting?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.