Accessories
 Arrow Ballistics
 Crossbow FAQ
 Crossbow Magazines
 Crossbow video
 Equinox
 Exocet 200
 I'm in love! >

Accessories Arrow Ballistics Crossbow FAQ Crossbow Magazines Crossbow video Equinox Exocet 200 Accessories Arrow Ballistics Crossbow FAQ Crossbow Magazines Crossbow video Equinox Exocet 200 I'm in love!

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Accessories Arrow Ballistics Crossbow FAQ Crossbow Magazines Crossbow video Equinox Exocet 200 Accessories Arrow Ballistics Crossbow FAQ Crossbow Magazines Crossbow video Equinox Exocet 200 I'm in love!

Old 02-14-2007, 10:51 AM
Fork Horn

Default Accessories Arrow Ballistics Crossbow FAQ Crossbow Magazines Crossbow video Equinox Exocet 200 Accessories Arrow Ballistics Crossbow FAQ Crossbow Magazines Crossbow video Equinox Exocet 200 I'm in love!

I've seen the new Excaliber Equinox and I'm in love! I've got to have one of these to replace my Barnett Quad 300 before the fall archery season arrives!
Old 02-14-2007, 11:04 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Accessories

Go for it Moxie. You won't be disappointed!

Last edited by SWThomas; 04-09-2010 at 06:10 PM.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hi.My names Jim and Iam a Crossbowholic....
Iam also in trouble.Saw the new Vortex and want one.That way I have a compound and a recurve crossbow.
I havent even shot my ProFusion yet and all ready want another one.....
But will wait till I get my Ice problem Fixed.......

By the way....Thanks Reb for posting Elephant killer...................
Old 02-14-2007, 11:23 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ranger56528

Hi.My names Jim and Iam a Crossbowholic....
Iam also in trouble.Saw the new Vortex and want one.That way I have a compound and a recurve crossbow.
I havent even shot my ProFusion yet and all ready want another one.....
But will wait till I get my Ice problem Fixed.......

Old 02-14-2007, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just love it when y'all get this CB bug! Buy a New Excal, make my day!
Old 02-14-2007, 12:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its not funny I say. Not Funny....But I'll find a way.......
Old 02-14-2007, 12:44 PM

ranger , u better think how many pontoons u can buy for that house before u get tha xbow..........[8D]
Old 02-14-2007, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Allready have A pontoon and bass boat...so I dont care.Its a want,I mean need......Iam a person that wont stop till I get it or finish it......
Call me self centered....But the Planet still revolves around me...........

PS...
Iam going to the Insurance companyThursday and see if if they will help out with a Hardship clause.....
I have issues with the township raising the road 17" above my driveway also.My driveway acts like a big funnel for the water when it rains and floods out my basement when Iam not home to pump it out.They cut my drains and never fixed them before they paved the road.........
I think its time to Attorney up........
Old 02-14-2007, 02:41 PM

I still remember my first time... I walked in the shop, not far from home, and there it was, the weapon of choice for crazy Canadians and Southern loves! The Exocet! I still remember the feeling of picking it up off the rack and having that over arch feeling go down my spine as I almost fell back from it being so light and my arms were used to pulling the log!! I still see it plain as day!!

WOW! Time for a cold shower!!

You will not get it out of your mind moxie until you buy it!

Old 02-14-2007, 02:49 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: ranger56528

You haven't seen theDinosaur killer yet....the Eqinox!!!

EQUINOX

[align=center](Available Spring 2007)[/align]Excalibur’s 225 lb. Equinox combines the Exomax’s bone crushing power and blistering speeds of up to 350 FPS* with our handsome and ergonomic new thumbhole stock, making it the flagship of the Excalibur line! The Equinox is designed and built with a reduced overall length, making it easier to cock and steadier to hold without sacrificing the amazing downrange performance that has made Excalibur famous. Decorated with new "Realtree APTM” camouflage using the striking Kolorfusion process, this is a crossbow that will earn it’s place in your trophy room for decades to come. Each Equinox comes tapped to accept Excalibur’s scope and quiver mounts, has quick detach sling swivels, and sports our fiber optic sight. #2250

Quick Reply: Accessories Arrow Ballistics Crossbow FAQ Crossbow Magazines Crossbow video Equinox Exocet 200 Accessories Arrow Ballistics Crossbow FAQ Crossbow Magazines Crossbow video Equinox Exocet 200 I'm in love!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.