Community
Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

Trophy Jewelry

Old 03-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Spike

Lightbulb Trophy Jewelry

Hi, I'm a Swedish huntress and jewelry designer specialized in making what I've christened "Trophy jewelry". The idea is simple, I take bullet casings and combine them with precious materials like gold, silver, diamonds and platinum and create jewelry from them. I use traditional and modern goldsmith techniques to make high quality jewelry that lasts for years.

I have my own stock of casings but hunters world wide send me casings so I can make really personalized jewelry as well.

These cufflinks are a sample of what I make for my customers. (please see attached picture)

FYI. This is not a hobby of mine, I do this for a living and I take my customers seriously.

To see all my products please visit http://www.paulalindgren.com

Best wishes
Paula
Attached Thumbnails Trophy Jewelry-tapio_cufflinks_paula_lindgren_jakt_hunting_jewelry.jpg