Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Collectibles
F/S Limited Edition of the Four N. American Wild Sheep Bronze Set >

F/S Limited Edition of the Four N. American Wild Sheep Bronze Set

Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

F/S Limited Edition of the Four N. American Wild Sheep Bronze Set

Old 02-19-2015, 05:52 AM
Fork Horn

Default F/S Limited Edition of the Four N. American Wild Sheep Bronze Set

I have a set numbered 70/98 of the 4 North American Wild Sheep. My deceased brother was the previous owner. They are a limited edition done by artist Rick Taylor from British Columbia, Canada. http://ricktaylor.com/.

I contacted Rick and he told me the current sale price is $1900/bronze on his site. We are asking $4000 for the numbered set. My brother told me he paid $6000 for the set. In Rick's email he told me this is a good deal for someone.

Will consider reasonable offers.

Shipping is $60 in the US and Canada. Any shipping charges over the $60, I will absorb for the $4000 price.

The detail on the sheep is amazing. Rick does excellent work.

Email me for more pictures. I have rear view pictures of all four sheep that shows their numbered sequence and Rick's inscribing. Will be glad to email those to you.
Attached Thumbnails F/S Limited Edition of the Four N. American Wild Sheep Bronze Set-imgp0029.jpg   F/S Limited Edition of the Four N. American Wild Sheep Bronze Set-imgp0031.jpg   F/S Limited Edition of the Four N. American Wild Sheep Bronze Set-imgp0034.jpg   F/S Limited Edition of the Four N. American Wild Sheep Bronze Set-imgp0038.jpg   F/S Limited Edition of the Four N. American Wild Sheep Bronze Set-all-4-together.jpg