Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > After The Hunt > Camp Cooking and Game Processing
For you guys looking for a way to hang your game to age it >

For you guys looking for a way to hang your game to age it

Community
Camp Cooking and Game Processing Trade recipes and other tricks of the trade for cooking wild game.

For you guys looking for a way to hang your game to age it

Old 08-17-2017, 12:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default For you guys looking for a way to hang your game to age it

I saw this in a new Cabelas catalog I received a day ago. It is a digital controller that hooks up to a small digital window air conditioner mounted through the wall of a box trailer or small building to make a walk in cooler. If you could find a used box trailer in good shape all you have to do is insulate it and mount the AC unit and hook it up to the controller and you are good to go. You could even take it with you if you have a generator. The catalog has a picture of the set up but they don't have it on their online catalog so I pulled this off the net.

https://www.storeitcold.com/mobile-guide/
Old 11-09-2017, 04:30 AM
Fork Horn

The coolbot is $330 and we did the same thing but found a way to make it cheaper.