Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > After The Hunt > Camp Cooking and Game Processing
Casting Jerky Makers for Major Cable Network! >

Casting Jerky Makers for Major Cable Network!

Camp Cooking and Game Processing Trade recipes and other tricks of the trade for cooking wild game.

Casting Jerky Makers for Major Cable Network!

Old 01-12-2016, 11:23 AM
Spike

Default Casting Jerky Makers for Major Cable Network!

Hello HuntingNet!

My name is AJ Aminrazavi, I am a Casting Associate Producer with Magilla Entertainment, a television production company based in NYC that specializes in non-scripted programming. We work with many of the major cable networks including TLC, Discovery Networks and History Channel.

I am reaching out to your forum because we are developing a new docu-series and are looking for up and coming beef jerky businesses! I came across this forum and would love to talk to any hunters making their own jerky! We will be following a handful of jerky makers in different places around the country who are coming up with the most innovative flavors, methods of cooking and using different or exotic meat. The jerky/meat snack market is exploding right now and we are looking to explore the roots of this snack, beginning with the hunting and all the way through the drying, smoking and selling to local customers.

We are ideally looking to follow someone who is still a small operation and not very well known on the mass market yet.

If you all know anyone that would be interested in this opportunity feel free to email me at [email protected] or I can be reached directly at 646-432-1330.

Hope to hear from some HuntingNet members!
Old 04-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Spike

Default Master and student of beef jerky making

So I am interested in knowing this is a legitimate offer. I have been making jerky for over a year now. I researched for six months different recipes. Then made my first jerky batch. I have a special process and make a premium jerky. So far I've started making jerky for myself, due to the poor quality in stores. I write my own recipes, have premium meat and premium ingredients. I started sharing my jerky with other people and they loved it so much started offering to buy it from me. I have several customers and started designing many different recipes and unique flavors. I would like to speak more in depth about what you have to offer and share with what I have to offer and what I have learned. I'm ready to start a business with all that designs and plans I have. Thank you for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you. My name is Aaron.