Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > After The Hunt > Camp Cooking and Game Processing
Which Vacuum Sealer do you use? >

Which Vacuum Sealer do you use?

Camp Cooking and Game Processing Trade recipes and other tricks of the trade for cooking wild game.

Which Vacuum Sealer do you use?

Old 02-21-2015, 11:09 PM
Banned

Arrow Vacuum Sealer Reviews

Vacuum sealers area unit nice for storing food. we tend to use them at the check room to assist store many pounds of food weekly. They’re fashionable reception, too, among hunters and fishermen physical change their hauls, similarly as among bulk shoppers, gardeners, and farmers’ market frequenters. They work by propulsion air away and making a decent seal round the food, interference it from parts that hasten deterioration. we tend to wrote concerning vacuum sealers many years agone, however of the eight models we tend to tested, solely the winner, the Edward Weston professional 2300, still exists. Ours continues to be chugging on, waterproofing many pounds of meat weekly, however at $500, its price and size build it impractical for many home cooks.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:15 AM
Banned

Default Best Vacuum Sealer

Best Vacuum Sealer</a> sealers area unit nice for storing food. we tend to use them at the check room to assist store many pounds of food weekly. They’re fashionable reception, too, among hunters and fishermen physical change their hauls, similarly as among bulk shoppers, gardeners, and farmers’ market frequenters. They work by propulsion air away and making a decent seal round the food, interference it from parts that hasten deterioration. we tend to wrote concerning vacuum sealers many years agone, however of the eight models we tend to tested, solely the winner, the Edward Weston professional 2300, still exists. Ours continues to be chugging on, waterproofing many pounds of meat weekly, however at $500, its price and size build it impractical for many home cooks
Old 02-24-2015, 10:40 PM
Banned

Arrow Best Vacuum Sealer

Fortunately, a brand new wave of sealers offers less costly choices, thus we tend to set ourselves a value cap of $200 and acquired seven models to check, starting from concerning $50 to $199. we tend to sealed and froze strawberries, ground low, steaks, chicken, and individual parts of lasagna and monitored them for signs of fridge burn. we tend to conjointly portioned and sealed pretzels and cereal and keep them within the larder, sampling them sporadically to measure freshness.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:20 PM
Banned

Arrow vacuum sealer reviews

I love my vacuum sealer; when I asked for it for Christmas a few years ago, my husband thought I was setting some kind on sinister trap, where I would then freak out because he bought me an appliance for Christmas, wah! Instead, I was thrilled and immediately got up from under the tree to go plug it in.
I use my vacuum sealer constantly. I can buy meat at low prices in those huge packages, then come home and separate it into portions we will really use, without worrying about freezer burn. I use it to
Old 02-27-2015, 11:01 AM
Banned

Arrow reviews on food saver vacuum sealer

I love my vacuum sealer; when I asked for it for Christmas a few years ago, my husband thought I was setting some kind on sinister trap, where I would then freak out because he bought me an appliance for Christmas, wah! Instead, I was thrilled and immediately got up from under the tree to go plug it in.
I use my vacuum sealer constantly. I can buy meat at low prices in those huge packages, then come home and separate it into portions we will really use, without worrying about freezer burn. I use it to
Old 02-27-2015, 04:00 PM
Fork Horn

Food Saver 3245...had it a couple of years. Works fine.
Dan
Old 02-28-2015, 07:58 AM
Banned

Arrow The Best Vacuum Sealer

I love the <a href=http://onlinetechbd.com>Best Vacuum Sealer</a>! I half wish my old one would quit working so I could buy this new model, but I guess it would be a bit silly to buy it when mine works fine.
Sarah, I'd call FoodSaver and return it if it doesn't work. I had one that quit working once (after years!) and they sent me a new one just for the cost of shipping.
Old 03-01-2015, 09:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have a Seal and Save from Sears a duplicate from the Food Saver only cheaper. Had it now at least 12+ years and it gets plenty of use.
Old 03-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Spike

This is a good forum for me to read. We thought about buying a vacuum sealer a few years ago, but after reading many, many reviews, it seemed to me that all vacuum sealers were doomed to fail eventually, and there was no product with long-term viability.
Old 03-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by jordanandyn
Ha! My husband seems to only get me kitchen gadgets for gifts, which I love, and we all benefit from. Who says you need something un-practical for a gift?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.