Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 High Country Bows >

High Country Bows

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

High Country Bows

Old 08-24-2004, 06:46 AM

Default High Country Bows

Any thoughts on High Country?????
Old 08-24-2004, 07:05 AM

Default RE: High Country Bows

I traded mine for a Mathews
Old 08-24-2004, 07:10 AM

I got a new TSS and love it, I think they are right up there with the Mathews and Bowtechs.
Old 08-24-2004, 10:03 PM

i shoot a highcountry powerforce xl and i like it ive killed 2 deer with it one dropped where it was standing due to a spine shot and the other was a straight passthrough and the deer went 20 yards and dropped they r a nice bow
Old 08-24-2004, 10:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

they arent your mathews or hoyt or bowtech , but they r a great bow for the money ....
Old 08-25-2004, 06:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with doublelung, while they are not the same caliber of bows that Hoyt, Bowtech and Mathews are, they are nice bows. I never shot one, but I have a dealer nearby that carries them and I have checked them out and they seam nice.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:16 AM

ORIGINAL: muzzyman88

I agree with doublelung, while they are not the same caliber of bows that Hoyt, Bowtech and Mathews are, they are nice bows. I never shot one, but I have a dealer nearby that carries them and I have checked them out and they seam nice.
This is an interesting statement, how do you know they are not in the caliber of the big boys if you never shot one? The new HCA bows are right up there with the Hoyts, Bowtechs and Mathews. When I bought mine, I shot them all and the HCA bows stood out over all the others.
I had my heart set on a Bowtech Liberty, that was the bow I was going to buy. I decided to try out some other bows before I made the final decision......The HCA TSS really stood out. The reason you dont hear as much about High Country is they dont advertise as much as the big boys, in doing so I think they are able to give the consumer a high end bow at a mid range price. Just my .02
Old 08-25-2004, 07:19 AM

I had a Carbon Force and loved it. I had a problem with the cam, called HC. NEW BOW. Outstanding customer service.
Old 08-25-2004, 07:54 AM
Fork Horn

I totally agree with Left26; HC is definitely up there with the other top bows. I took a look at their new bows this year.......sweeeeet. I have also heard that their customer service is one of the best.
Old 08-25-2004, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have to disagree. I shot a High Country for a couple of years and my brother still shoots them and although they are hard shooting bows I don't know how anybody can get used to the vibration and shock that these bows have. I shoot a Mathews now and won't go back. Sorry if I've offended you.

Quick Reply: High Country Bows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.