Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Grey Wolf Woolens Predator Camo update >

Grey Wolf Woolens Predator Camo update

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Grey Wolf Woolens Predator Camo update

Old 07-06-2004, 09:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Grey Wolf Woolens Predator Camo update

I would just like to pass along this information to anyone interested in Predator camo clothing or may be in the near future. Go to Grey Wolf for it!! I just placed my order for the stuff and can't wait to get it. If the quality is anything like the service and response time I got from them, this is going to be as good as anything on the market, maybe better.

The gentleman to owns the company, Jeff Aulik is an extremely nice person to work with and is willing to basically do anything you want to your clothing. Options are endless and the construction, based on the description on the website and by him is superior. He has sent me numerous samples of wool, the wolfskin material, and all the linings and insulations to help me decide. He has helped me make all the decision as to fit and sizing to ensure I get the absolute best fit possible. Get this, the jacket is going to be XXL in the shoulders and chest, Tapered to an XL in the waist to get a better fit. Plus, the bow arm will have built in arm guard and the jacket will come with a detach hood. Pants will have Double butt and double knees to help them last longer. Sure, its a little expensive, but I plan on getting a lot of years out of set of clothing. Nothing so far has lasted me much more than 3 or 4 seasons with having major repairs done for rips and being just plain worn out.

Sorry, but I'm just estatic about this company and I haven't even recieved it yet. Seems like a first class outfit and from what I"ve heard, he's really starting to grow.

Take a look at them.

I'll keep everyone updated once I get the clothing.
Old 07-06-2004, 10:10 AM

Default RE: Grey Wolf Woolens Predator Camo update

website? phone #?

I am looking for Predator camo so i am interested in anyplace that sells it.

thanks
Old 07-06-2004, 10:37 AM

I have been using Wolfskin Predator since it came out and I am veryyyyy satisfied with it overall! Mine has seen alot of use and still is in very good condition.....and Texas can be hard on clothing !

http://graywolfwoolens.com/
Old 07-06-2004, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah..I understand with Jeff runnning the show now, things are much improved...Marc Barger was a ..well lets just say, "a poor businessman"...he stiffed a bunch of folks when it was Hidden Wolf...
Old 07-06-2004, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I still have some of the Wolfskin products from when Marc was running Hidden Wolf. It is good stuff. The best stuff is the wool products however.

A friend of mine has some of Jeff's wool garments and says they just can't be beat. This is a guy that has had numerous wool garments from companies like Sleeping Indian and King of the Mountain.

Jeff appears to have things headed in the right direction. Kudos to him.

I love the wool products but I have to admit when I put a rip in a two hundred dollar pair of pants on a barbed wire fence it gives me ulcers.
Old 07-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

krotalus, here is the web address: http://www.graywolfwoolens.com/

The last I spoke to Jeff there, they are in the midst of getting the new website up and running.

I think you'll like what you see. The new parka he just designed looks like one warm SOB!