Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Darton Avalanche >

Darton Avalanche

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Darton Avalanche

Old 02-14-2004, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Darton Avalanche

Right now i currently own a bowtech extreme-solo and am in the process of buying a new bow.I am seriously considering the extreme vft but then i decided to shoot the darton avalanche.WOW,what a sweet shooting bow.Does anyone own this bow and what are there feelings on it.Some friendly feed back would be appreciated,I just cant decide between the twoP.S-----both bows are in the same price range and am leaning toward the darton
Old 02-15-2004, 05:50 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Darton Avalanche

Test shot one 2 weeks ago.I took 3 shots with it and told the owner to order me the Mathews Outback.The Darton was a good bow,but compared to the Outback it just didn't compare IMO.All that said if price was a deceiding issue in my bow purchase I wouldn't hesitate to get the Darton.Good luck
Old 02-15-2004, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Shot almost every bow you can think of-was a Pro shop owner (2 shops & lanes) over 15 years. I have shot Darton many years now & just started with a new one this fall. I just haven't found one I like or shoot better & price is not a concern of mine. good luck in your choice..
Old 02-15-2004, 03:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've got a mav extreme , and its awesome , like it better than any mathews I've ever shot .