Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Sportsman's Guide or Wingsupply.com >

Sportsman's Guide or Wingsupply.com

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sportsman's Guide or Wingsupply.com

Old 12-26-2003, 05:42 PM

Default Sportsman's Guide or Wingsupply.com

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone have any experience mail ordering with either of these companies. I want to order a new pop up ground blind and they beat everyone else "hands down" on price. I just don't know anything about either of them. Are they dependable and do they ship quickly? Thanks.
Old 12-26-2003, 06:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sportsman's Guide or Wingsupply.com

I've bought from Sportman's Guide before. Everything has been shipped promptly. They carry alot of factory close-outs and discontinued items which they may have limited quanities, But they usually tell you right on the phone if its instock.

Good Luck!
Old 12-26-2003, 07:36 PM
Typical Buck

Wing supply is A-OK. I bought my first ameristep doghouse from them. very good prices on blinds and other things.
Old 12-26-2003, 09:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

I bought some camo bibs from the Sportsman's Guide 2 years ago, had no problems at all. Very inexpensiv, good quality, and they shipped them right away. I would say go for it.
Old 12-27-2003, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I purchased a Summit Bushmaster from Wing Supply at the start of this season. Since then I have ordered several smaller things, and every time I have recieved excellent service. When I phoned in the order on the stand they were running a sale on it for 139.97. I asked he woman who was helping me how many they had left and she told me the computer was showing that they had three. She then proceeded to say that the computer is not always right and if I would not mind holding she would be happy to go physically verify that the item was in stock, I almost fell over. She returned to tell me that yes they did have the stand and she would get one right out to me. Three days later I was trying out a new Summit. In this day and age it is kind of refreshing to find a company who still holds customer service in high regards. I would encourage anyone to order from them.
Old 12-27-2003, 08:26 AM

Never a problem with Sportsman's Guide. prompt & curtious service, real bargains if you keep looking at the endless supply of catalogs they mail. They have more than 1 catalog BTW if you did'nt know already.
Old 12-27-2003, 09:36 AM

Go with Sportsman's Guide. I have beeen buying from them for years, By far the best internet mail order company out there. I have bought all my loc-on from them and saved tons of money compared to BassPro or Cabelas. Also If you join their buyers club you also will save additional 10% on purchases and they will apply it to your first order. It pays for itself the first time. Additional if funds are tight you can chose their 4 pay plan and pay for the stuff over 4 month period (interest free). That really helps when you buy several deer stands.
Old 12-27-2003, 09:40 AM
dpv
Typical Buck

I've ordered several things from Sportsman's guide. I've been verry happy with them. IO've had to send something back because I didn't like it and they handled it very well. I recieved an email telling me they received it and when my account would be credited. Havn't used Wing Supply but since personal service was mentioned before.. I bought my crossbow thru Wholesale Hunter.com and when I had trouble getting the order to go thru on the net I called it in. The woman who answered the phone gave incredibly good service and followed up with an email that had a tracking number for my order. I got it in less than a week.

David
Old 12-27-2003, 06:37 PM
Fork Horn

I have had nothing but GREAT service from Wing Supply,I have even returned some things that I didn't like before,and had NO PROBLEMS,GREAT service and some unbeatable prices,I havn't dealt with the other company,so I cannot help you with it.
Old 12-27-2003, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have had good results with Sportmans Guide as well.

Quick Reply: Sportsman's Guide or Wingsupply.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.