Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bino Harness?

Old 09-19-2017, 07:02 AM
Fork Horn

Badlands makes a bino case that allows you to carry both at once protected. Their cases require little movement to get into and are held shut with magnetic earth magnets. If I were looking for a bino range finder case I would look no farther then Badlands.
Old 09-19-2017, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by wild bill g
Badlands makes a bino case that allows you to carry both at once protected. Their cases require little movement to get into and are held shut with magnetic earth magnets. If I were looking for a bino range finder case I would look no farther then Badlands.

I looked online at their harness and the thing looks huge. As far as it sticks out from the chest. Kind of looks like a mini backpack. Are there any other versions out there that will not stick out so far? looks like it would hinder releasing the string while shooting a bow.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:40 PM
Fork Horn

They do not seem to touch our bow strings, The company builds their products to work with archery eqiptment. What is the axle to axle length of your bow. A friend of mine shoots a 36 axle to axle Hoyt XXL and I don't think the string on his bow would hit these cases.
Old 09-20-2017, 05:54 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by wild bill g
They do not seem to touch our bow strings, The company builds their products to work with archery eqiptment. What is the axle to axle length of your bow. A friend of mine shoots a 36 axle to axle Hoyt XXL and I don't think the string on his bow would hit these cases.

Is there a lanyard attachment for the rangefinder as well as the binos? I can't seem to find a complete breakdown of it online
Old 09-20-2017, 07:51 AM
Fork Horn

That I could not tell you. They are eager to help hunters go to the contact section on their web site and ask them. They should be able to tell you everything you need to know I have heard their warranty is relly good as well. If you have a problem they want to fix it I hope this will help you.