Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
where to bowhunt when it's 80? >

where to bowhunt when it's 80?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

where to bowhunt when it's 80?

Old 09-20-2016, 08:05 AM
Banned

Default where to bowhunt when it's 80?

It's gonna a little warm here in mn tonifht but I got the itch to get in a stand. I have a creek that runs through the woods in a valley, and 2 soybean fields. Where is the best bet to sit to see some action? In the woods or on the edge of the field. Let me know what you guys think
Old 09-20-2016, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

I would say this time of year get where the food is at. Water is important also with the higher temps. As far as action most deer lay up when its hot and they wait for the temps to drop at night to get active so the closer to the bedding area the better. The only problem with that is you run the chance of buggering the area up. Best thing in my opinion is if you really have to be out there stay a ways back between water bedding area and food and ya might get lucky an see something. Don't get discouraged if ya don't though. They will slip up sooner or later.
Old 09-20-2016, 12:04 PM
Typical Buck

Take the wife out you,ll be far better served, all you will do hunting is scent up the area, sweat all over your clothes and trails---probably spook deer with sweaty scent--would ya really even want to shoot a deer in 80 degree weather a lot of immediate work taking care of meat !! like I said treat the wife or gal so you are in good graces when weather changes