Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

They're Baaaack

Old 04-11-2016, 02:33 PM
Typical Buck

Default They're Baaaack

I was testing a new type of arrow fletching we are designing when another round of smelly field carp (former arrow fletching donator) interrupted the testing. I grabbed the camera still attached to the tripod and got in their face to run them off before they could keeping capping all over the place. I didnt quite kick them in the rear but was close. A landing net might have got hem. Its shaky because Im trying to film and not trip over the tripod that was hitting me in the shins as I walked up on them.

Old 04-11-2016, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

And here people are under the impression that turkeys are a wary bird that will clear out at the first sign of a human
Old 04-11-2016, 05:49 PM
Typical Buck

No, they are dumb and stink to high heaven.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

A nice video. Thanks for sharing.
Old 04-13-2016, 02:12 AM
Bartender

Have you ever visited forums.bowhunting.com ?
Old 04-13-2016, 06:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by DIY_guy
No, they are dumb and stink to high heaven.
The gobbler I got last year I put in my smoker. He was delicious. But you're right. Two falls ago I was out squirrel hunting with my 17HMR practicing my rifle skills when a flock strolled by about 75 yards. I picked out a big tom and hit him right on the wing butt knocking him flat. After the others figured they beat him up enough I went and tagged him and picked him up and walked back to my vantage point to continue my squirrel hunt. I had him lying beside me and it stunk so bad that I considered moving and letting him there.

Last edited by bronko22000; 04-13-2016 at 06:10 AM.