Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Looking for a new bow >

Looking for a new bow

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Looking for a new bow

Old 01-14-2016, 04:08 AM
Super Moderator

I bought an Elite this year and couldn't be happier. Smoothest draw I've had the pleasure of pulling and the quietest bow I've seen and still plenty fast to knock down elk sized game. Not sure on the price of used ones but I have seen the Elite Energy bows going for around 400-500$. Still get to a few different archery shops and shoot several till ya find one that fits and feels good in your hand then if you need it cheaper search around for the best price. Just make sure you have a pro set it up for ya if your new to the game. Having a bow properly tuned is a must
Old 01-24-2016, 11:13 PM
Spike

Default New Bow

With regard to compound bows, there are several companies who provide quality bows of this kind. You may check them at http://authorityarchery.com site. This is the page that helped me when I was looking for a starter bow.
Old 01-29-2016, 11:43 AM
Spike

I got my first bow last year which is the 2016 Bear Cruzer and I love it. Lots of people don't like the Bear Cruzer but for me its an awesome bow with great adjustability. Its quiet, shoots fast and is accurate and its decently priced.