Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Darn it

Old 10-03-2015, 08:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Darn it

Woke to visit the throne last night and saw it was raining and when the alarm went off at 5:00 for the first day of PA's archery season and it was still pouring down rain!
Oh well - I don't mind. I'm retired, the season is long. I have lots of time. I wasn't planning on hunting myself anyway and was going to take the grandson and try to get his first deer today but he caught a bug on Thursday and wasn't feelin up to snuff last night anyway.
Monday however looks pretty good weather wise so hopefully I will be posting some pics.
Old 10-03-2015, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator

I had to work today, I know one guy that went out this morning, haven't heard if he did any good yet. Lotta rain falling.
-Jake
Old 10-03-2015, 10:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Drying up now. Maybe any more rain will hold off until tonight. Grandson is coming up to get ready and we're heading out!!
Old 10-05-2015, 09:30 PM
Super Moderator

See anything?
-Jake

EDIT Just saw your reply in the PA opener thread.

Last edited by Bocajnala; 10-05-2015 at 09:40 PM.