Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Bowtech Admiral Speed??? >

Bowtech Admiral Speed???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowtech Admiral Speed???

Old 04-14-2015, 07:20 AM
Spike

Default Bowtech Admiral Speed???

Has anyone got one of these yet and if so what kinda of speeds are you getting out of it???
Old 04-14-2015, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

melroycen, I bought an Admiral in 2009 when they first came out. (they only made them for 09-10) With my hunting setup I averaged 295fps. Had a fantastic valley and an excellent stop. Draw was smooth and the thing was whisper quiet. Very accurate and forgiving bow.

Last year I switched to the BowTech Experience bow. Getting 305fps from it and even quieter than the Admiral was. If you are looking to purchase a used bow, a BowTech Admiral would be an outstanding choice. As long as the prior owner took care of it it will last you many years. The only reason I switched is because with a ton of prior shoulder injuries, before long I will have to drop my draw weight down to 60 or so. The Experience bow just has a little more "umph" at 60 pounds than my Admiral would have.
Old 05-11-2015, 08:17 AM
Spike

The one I have and am currently selling was pushing 280ish from 65lbs at 29 with a 409 arrow. I loved that bow and the only reason I'm selling it is I got an invasion cpx.

Admiral is a great great bow