Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Bad News!!! I fell from my tree stand. >

Bad News!!! I fell from my tree stand.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bad News!!! I fell from my tree stand.

Old 10-28-2014, 07:07 PM
Typical Buck

glad to hear ur ok
Old 10-29-2014, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got good news from the doctor. He said besides the fractured tail bone, he believes I just have very deep thigh and shoulder bruising. He said I can do things as I feel comfortable doing them but doesn't want me going back to work until December 1st. I was off til the 14th anyways so that only leaves 2 weeks after that. I don't see myself getting back out there this week but I think next week is a definite possibility.
Old 10-29-2014, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear that. Get well! Tons of Advill and in a few weeks you get back in a tree. I hope I shot a big one for you when I hunt your Great state in week. GoodLuck!!!

HJ
Old 10-30-2014, 03:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the well wishes hatchet and I hope you get a big one too. What part of the state will you be hunting in?
Old 10-30-2014, 03:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ManofTheFall
Thanks for the well wishes hatchet and I hope you get a big one too. What part of the state will you be hunting in?
Glouster OH. Working Man's Outfitters NOV 10th til NOV 14th. Can't wait!!!!

HJ
Old 10-30-2014, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

man thank your luck stars you got away with one for sure and count your blessings while your at it ! glad to hear your going to be ok .
Old 11-07-2014, 03:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear about the fall. It's a real eye-opener for the rest of us. And I'm really glad you're OK.

Sorry to inject any levity into this serious topic, but you really should consider changing your screen name.
Old 11-07-2014, 05:36 AM
Spike

Glad you are OK. You may miss some time this season but you have other seasons to look forward to. Some that have fallen do not.
Old 11-25-2014, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Climbing a tree stand

is one of the most dangerous operations a human can perform.

Climbing is dangerous. What is more dangerous about hunting and climbing is hunting often takes the priority.
Old 11-27-2014, 12:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Valentine
is one of the most dangerous operations a human can perform.

Climbing is dangerous. What is more dangerous about hunting and climbing is hunting often takes the priority.
some maybe, I'd say thinking is where it starts. Did you know this creation was setup with rules on thinking and it being the basis for action.

There are 2 kinds of mindsets, one is at peace (not confused or disturbed) the other is tormented needing constant distraction, often in the form of music, but not limited to it. The mind that can sit still is a right mind.

Falling is a mind not at peace and focused on the moment. The same mind will never find that tunnel vision needed to thread an arrow through whatever to the hair intended.

The mind at peace never commits to putting weight on something till the object proves it can hold up the weight.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.