Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 anyone shoot a browning lightning or have info on a few others for $299 >

anyone shoot a browning lightning or have info on a few others for $299

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

anyone shoot a browning lightning or have info on a few others for $299

Old 07-01-2003, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default anyone shoot a browning lightning or have info on a few others for $299

i was looking through the new redhead at bows and i like the features and the price of the browning lightning bow combo but i dont know anyone with it so i was hopeing someone here knew someone or had one and could provide some info im kinda looking for a combo in the $299 range i was also looking at the PSE whitetail extreme package and the Reflex growler package anyone know anything about any of these bows? ive been shooting a bear and i wanna step up to a higher draw weight and a new bow. and info or opinions would be greatly appriciated thanks,sean
Old 07-02-2003, 02:35 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: anyone shoot a browning lightning or have info on a few others for $299

OK, I' m a newbie but I have had experienced bow hunters look at my new PSE Whitetail extreme and they think it was a great buy. They are sold exclusively (at least when I got mine) at BassPro shops. I like mine alot. I haven' t had any problems that I know of (again, I' m a noob). I did homework on them before I got them and tho your not getting any responses for your post I did and there was good opinions for the bow. Don' t know anything else about your other bows.
Old 07-02-2003, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: anyone shoot a browning lightning or have info on a few others for $299

thanks for the reply ill probaby be getting the bow in the next month or 2 so ill be researching and asking thanks,sean
Old 07-03-2003, 12:35 PM
Fork Horn

Just before last season I went out and bought a Browning Tornado. Man can this bow shoot. Flat and smooth. I also went to carbon, what a difference

Here is my setup 72lb pull. 80%letoff 27 1' 2" arrows, 300grain Carbon Express.

P.S. I bought the bow as a kit. Came with Stabilizer, quiver, matching arrows, fiber optic pin sight etc....still under $500. I thought it was a good deal.

Real happy with the Tornado.