Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
How to catch a trespasser >

How to catch a trespasser

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How to catch a trespasser

Old 07-01-2010, 07:33 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
Hard to get much hunting done when you are either in the hospital or serving time for assualt. Bad suggestion - usually from someone who has never been in a real fight.
I always get a kick out of the holier than thou clowns like you that like to sneer down your nose over the internet. You're right, I have ran from every altercation that I have ever encountered..... If only I were a NY badass like you....eh Steve?
Old 07-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lol, these threads always bring out the tough guys. Facts are, if you take something of his, he's brought you to his level. If you injury him via trap, pit, etc, it's on your property and you are exposed for liability. Trying to "catch" him might just make him want to do it more. IMO, your best bet is a certified letter from your lawyer, making it clear that he is in no way welcome and that if he is found on your property he will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Then your ass is covered an it's not a "he said", "she said", or "I though" situation. It's known flat out that he's not welcome and it's recorded. Good luck. It sucks that you have to go through this. I know how you feel. You feel violated and sick over it. Makes you not enjoy your time afield. It's the worst. Again, good luck. I hope it gets sorted out in short order.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
true that, you are smokin', somethin to consider.

LMAO... smooth halfbaked although I gotta agree
Old 07-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by wvOHIOfan
I always get a kick out of the holier than thou clowns like you that like to sneer down your nose over the internet. You're right, I have ran from every altercation that I have ever encountered..... If only I were a NY badass like you....eh Steve?
Not sneering at all - if you take the time to read.
Just pointing out some of the possibilities when internet tough guys think they are always going to solve a problem by opening a can of whoop azz - sometimes the can blows up in your face. Those that have really ever had to defend themselves other then maybe sucker punching someone understands this. The person in the right does not always win - being right has nothing to do with it.

I posted the right way to handle the situation for those smart and mature enough to understand. Let me know if I need to try to make it simplier.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

i still think you oughta just let me hunt the fence row
Old 07-02-2010, 07:22 AM
Fork Horn

Not sneering at all - if you take the time to read.
Just pointing out some of the possibilities when internet tough guys think they are always going to solve a problem by opening a can of whoop azz - sometimes the can blows up in your face. Those that have really ever had to defend themselves other then maybe sucker punching someone understands this. The person in the right does not always win - being right has nothing to do with it.

I posted the right way to handle the situation for those smart and mature enough to understand. Let me know if I need to try to make it simplier.
As far as the internet tough guy statement is concerned: Trespass on my property this fall.

As for your last paragraph, I suggest you learn how to spell before you make smart ass comments about making things "simplier" so that one can read them. FAIL.

Let's just say that our methods of motivating people to stay off of our respective properties differ and leave it at that.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Going to beat me up for a miss spelled word? Anger issues? I'll look for you in the news - one way or another trying to beat up everybody will eventually backfire. Not a person ever lived who couldn't get their butt beat - or be arrested for assault. Good luck.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:24 AM
Fork Horn

Going to beat me up for a miss spelled word? Anger issues? I'll look for you in the news - one way or another trying to beat up everybody will eventually backfire. Not a person ever lived who couldn't get their butt beat - or be arrested for assault. Good luck.

Beat you up? Anger issues? lol! We are debating on the internet and you're blowing it way out of proportion.

However, if you (or anyone else) were trying to climb into my TREESTAND, or continually trespassed on my land, that would be a different story........

We disagree. Hopefully, it can be let go now.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:01 AM
Fork Horn

LMAO! maybe you two should get together and go kick the trespassers azz!
Old 07-04-2010, 01:34 AM
Spike

that has happened to me i just hide cameras looking at my stand and i got him

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.